Viewing Request Details
Optional. You can view a request, which is a content item that has been added to a job, in the Request pop-up window.
To view a request:
- In the Related Links section of the Job dialog box, click the Preview icon for a request. For information about this dialog box, see:
- Creating a Job (before sending the job for translation)
- Viewing Job Details (after sending the job for translation)
The Request pop-up window opens.
The Request pop-up window displays the following read-only information about the request:
|Number||The request number. This is a unique identifier for your request, starting with LRQ, and followed by a seven-digit number. By default, the request number is one number higher than the last request created.|
|Name||The name of the request. This includes the content type, such as a Knowledge Article, followed by the name or number of the content item.|
|Source language||The source language of the corresponding content item.|
|Target languages||The target language(s) into which to translate the source content items.|
|State||The translation state of this request. For a list and description of all translation states, see Translation States.|
|Job||The name of the job to which this request belongs.|
|Type||The type of content in the request. This is either:
* Field: Text is part of the translation job.
* File: The complete file is part of the translation job.
|Translation applied||When the translation is auto-published, the check box is selected, and an additional field displays the ID of ServiceNow record that was created to publish the translation.|
- Optional. To edit this request, you can click the Open Record button in the top-right corner of the window to open the Request dialog box. For detailed instructions, see Editing a Request.