This section describes how to install the Connector installation package into your ServiceNow system. Before you install the Lionbridge Connector (“Connector”), verify that you have reviewed the system requirements and followed all the pre-installation procedures described in Before You Install.
To install the Connector into ServiceNow:
- Log in to ServiceNow as a system administrator.
- Navigate to System Applications > Applications.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Select or search for: “[Lionbridge Connector]”.
- Download the Connector package to the ServiceNow Application Repository.
- Install the Connector application from the ServiceNow Application Repository.
Next you can:
- Install the optional Global Components Update Set. For more information, see Installing the Lionbridge Connector Global Components Update Set.
- Configure Connector parameters, as described in Configuring the Lionbridge Connector for ServiceNow.