Viewing Translated Website Pages in the Hybris Backoffice
When a job has Completed status, the website pages in that job have been translated and returned to the Hybris WCMS Cockpit. You can view the translated website pages in the Hybris Backoffice.
To view a translated website page:
- In your Web browser, navigate to /backoffice/ on your Hybris instance.
- Log in to the Hybris Backoffice.
- Ensure that the Administration menu is selected.
- In the navigation tree on the left, navigate to WCMS > Page.
The page that opens displays a list of website pages.
- Locate the translated website page. You can view the pages in the List View , Tree View , or the Grid View mode.
Tip: You can use the search and advanced search functionality to display only the website pages to send out for translation.
- Select the translated website page:
In the List view , click a checkmark in the left column to select it and the corresponding page.
In the Tree view , select a check box to select the corresponding page.
In the Grid view , select a a checkmark in the left column to select it and the corresponding page.
The bottom pane opens, displaying the page details. If necessary, click the expand icon to display more of the bottom pane.
- In the Properties tab, scroll down to an attribute with a localization button .
Click the localization button to display a property in each of its languages. For example, click the localization button for the Page title property of the Returns page.
This section expands to display the translations of this property: