Editing a User
In general you edit a user that you previously added, either by importing or automatically, to specify the following information:
- the default language for displaying the Lionbridge App for the user
- whether the user is a site administrator, who can access CloudBroker to set up the Lionbridge App, as described in this guide
- the teams that the user joins
You can also change a user’s username or email address.
To edit a user:
- In the Site Administration menu on the left, click Site Users.
The Site Users page opens, displaying the users set up for your Oracle Eloqua site. For detailed information about this page, see Managing Users.
- Click Edit for the user to edit.
The Edit Userdialog box opens.
- You can modify the following information:
|User Name||The user’s username. This must be the same as the user’s username for accessing Oracle Eloqua.|
|User Email||The user’s email address.|
|Default Language||In the dropdown list, select the default language in which the Lionbridge App interface is displayed for the user. If the user is a site administrator, who can access the functionality described in this guide, then this is the language in which the CloudBroker interface is displayed for this user. Languages are configured in CloudBroker by the Lionbridge Connector Team. For more information, please contact Lionbridge Connector Support, as described in How to Contact Lionbridge Connector Support.|
|Eloqua Permission||Indicates whether this user is an Eloqua superuser. If a user who submitted a translation job does not have sufficient permissions to return the translated content to Eloqua, then the App uses the Eloqua superuser’s credentials to return translated content to Eloqua.
* If the user is an Eloqua superuser, select the Is Eloqua Super User check box.
* If the user is not an Eloqua superuser, clear the **Is Eloqua Super User** check box.
|User Role||Indicates whether this user is a site administrator, who can access CloudBroker to set up the Lionbridge App, as described in this guide.
* If the user is a site administrator, select the **Is Site Admin** check box.
* If the user is not a site administrator, clear the Is Site Admin check box.
If the user is not a site administrator, you can grant the following administrative permissions to the user by selecting the corresponding check boxes:
* **Configure Site**: configure your site, in the Site Configuration dialog box.
* **Map Languages**: configure language mappings, in the Language Mapping dialog box.
* **Manage Dynamic Content Translation settings**: configure translation settings for dynamic content, in the Site Extension dialog box.
* **Manage Providers**: configure translation providers, in the Site Providers page.
* **Manage Teams**: manage teams, in the Site Teams page.
* **Manage Users**: manage users, in the Site Users page.
* **View All Teams' Jobs**: view the translation jobs for all teams, in the Site Jobs page. Otherwise, the user can view jobs only for the teams to which the user is assigned.
* **Download Translation Files**: download source and target XML translation files, in the Job Details tab of the Translation Jobs page.
|Join Teams||The teams to which this user belongs. A user must belong to at least one team to be able to send out content for translation. The team determines which source and target languages the user can send out for translation and the translation providers to which the user can send the content.
You can view the settings for all teams on the Site Teams page. For details, see Managing Teams.
* To join a team, select the corresponding check box.
* To leave a team, clear the corresponding check box.
- Click Save to save your changes.