Editing a User
3 minute read
In general you edit a user that you previously added, either by importing or automatically, to specify the following information:
- the default language for displaying the Lionbridge App for the user
- whether the user is a site administrator, who can access CloudBroker to set up the Lionbridge App, as described in this guide
- the teams that the user joins
You can also change a user’s username or email address.
To edit a user:
- In the Site Administration menu on the left, click Site Users.
The Site Users page opens, displaying the users set up for your Marketo site. For detailed information about this page, see Managing Users.
- Click Edit for the user to edit.
The Edit User dialog box opens.
- You can modify the following information:
|User Name||The user’s username.|
|User Email||The user’s email address.|
|Change Password||Select this check box to change this user’s password.|
|New Password||Enter the new password for this user. The user can change this after logging in. Available only if the Change password check box, above, is selected.|
|Repeat Password||Re-enter the new password for this user. Available only if the Change password check box, above, is selected.|
|Default Language||In the dropdown list, select the default language in which the Lionbridge App interface is displayed for the user. If the user is a site administrator, who can access the functionality described in this guide, then this is also the language in which the CloudBroker interface is displayed for this user. Languages are configured in CloudBroker by the Lionbridge Connector team. For more information, please contact Lionbridge Connector Support, as described in How to Contact Lionbridge Connector Support.|
|User Role||Indicates whether this user is a site administrator, who can access CloudBroker to set up the Lionbridge App, as described in this guide.
* If the user is a site administrator, select the **Is site admin** check box.
* If the user is not a site administrator, clear the **Is site admin** check box.
|Join Teams||The teams to which this user belongs. A user must belong to at least one team to be able to send out content for translation. The team determines which source and target languages the user can send out for translation and the translation providers to which the user can send the content.
You can view the settings for all teams on the Site Teams page. For details, see Managing Teams.
* To join a team, select the corresponding check box.
* To leave a team, clear the corresponding check box.
- Click Save to save your changes.