To enable Marketo users to send out content for translation from the Lionbridge App, you must add them as users in CloudBroker and add them to one or more teams. A user’s team determines:
- the source languages of the assets that a user can send out for translation
- the target languages into which a user can request translation of the assets
- the translation providers to whom a user can send the assets for translation
Important: Only users who are part of a team can send out content for translation from the Lionbridge App.
To configure user access, perform the following general steps:
- Create one or more teams. For details, see Adding or Editing a Team.
- Create users and add them to teams. For details, see Adding a User.