Sending Content for Translation from Adobe Experience Manager Translation Integration
When you use the Adobe Experience Manager Translation Integration feature, you send out the content for translation as a translation job from a translation project in Adobe Experience Manager’s Projects console.
- From the Adobe Experience Manager rail, click Projects.
- Click the translation project.
- On the project’s Translation Job tile, click the commands menu in the top-right corner, and then Start to start the translation job.
If the Connector cloud configuration for the translation project sends content to the Translation Queue, then after the content is in the queue, either:
- You must access the Translation Queue and approve the pages you want to send out for translation. For detailed instructions, see Submitting Content for Translation from the Translation Queue.
- Your company has schedules that automatically send out translation jobs from the Translation Queue. For details, refer to the Lionbridge Connector for Adobe Experience Manager Installation and Configuration Guide.
For more information, refer to “Starting a Translation Job” in the Adobe Experience Manager documentation:
- version 6.2: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-2/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
- version 6.3: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-3/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
- version 6.4: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-4/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
- version 6.5: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-5/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
Note: When sending out content for translation from Adobe Experience Manager’s translation integration feature, the Connector does not support Adobe Experience Manager’s Request Scope feature, which is described in the “Scoping a Translation Job” section of the Adobe Experience Manager documentation at the above link.
Note about canceling translation jobs from Adobe Experience Manager’s translation integration feature: If you cancel a job that you sent to the Translation Queue, then the Connector deletes it from the queue. If you cancel a job that you sent directly out for translation, then Adobe Experience Manager attempts to cancel the job. The job’s status changes to Cancel.