2 minute read
You can generate the Translation report. This report displays the translation history for a date range for the specified LSPs (translation providers) and TMSs.
Note: This report does not reference highlighted pages.
To generate the Translation report:
- In the bottom of the Globalization Tool, click the Reporting tab.
You generate the Translation report in the rightmost section of this tab, which is highlighted in the following screen capture:
In the From and To fields, select the date range to include in the generated report.
In the LSP Filter section, select the LSPs (translation providers) for which to generate the report.
- To select multiple adjacent LSPs, press and hold the Shift key.
- To select multiple non-adjacent LSPs, press and hold the Ctrl key.
- To select all LSPs, click All.
- To clear all selected LSPs, click None.
- In the TMS Filter section, select the TMSs for which to generate the report.
- To select multiple adjacent TMSs , press and hold the Shift key.
- To select multiple non-adjacent TMSs , press and hold the Ctrl key.
- To select all TMSs , click All.
- To clear all selected TMSs , click None.
- Click Translation Report.
The Submit a new task dialog box opens.
The generated report will be displayed as a task on the Backend Tasks page.
- Define the parameters for this task:
|Priority||One of the following priority levels for this task:
* **Normal:** The Connector generates the corresponding report with normal priority.
* **Urgent:** The Connector generates the corresponding report before generating reports for tasks with Normal priority.
* **Wait for approval:** This task must be approved before the Connector generates the corresponding report.
|Task Name||The name of the report, as it will be displayed on the Backend Tasks page.|
|Notification||To receive an email notification when the report is generated and ready for viewing, select the Need email notification check box.|
|Email addresses||If you selected the Need email notification check box, described above, enter the email addresses that will receive a notification when the report is generated and ready for viewing.|
- Click Submit.
A message box states that the task has been saved.
- Click OK to close the message box.
You can access your report from the Backend Tasks page, which you open by clicking Tasks in the Lionbridge Connector rail. If the task requires approval before the report is generated, you can approve it there. For detailed instructions, see Managing Tasks and Accessing Reports.