Viewing Translated Content from Jobs Created in Adobe Experience Manager Translation Integration
less than a minute
You can view translated content of translation jobs started in Adobe Experience Manager’s translation integration feature, either:
- From within Adobe Experience Manager, if the Translation Job tile displays the Ready for review status, then the translated files are ready for review.
For detailed instructions, see “Reviewing and Promoting Updated Content” in the Adobe Experience Manager documentation:
- version 6.2: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-2/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
- version 6.3: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-3/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
- version 6.4: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-4/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
- version 6.5: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-5/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
Note: If some, but not all, pages are translated, then the Translation Job tile displays the Translation in progress status. In this scenario, click Translation Job in the tile to display the list of pages in the project. Select the check box for any page with Ready for review status, and in the top-left corner, click Reveal in Sites.
- In the Connector, on the Job Details tab of the Translation Status page, by clicking the link to the translated page, as described in Monitoring Pages in a Translation Job and Viewing Translated Content.