Inaccurate Translation Status
2 minute read
The displayed translation status is inaccurate.
- A job was submitted and the translation provider has confirmed receipt, but in the Job Details tab of the Translation Status page, some but not all pages are at 10%/In Translation.
- The translation provider has confirmed that all files were successfully delivered, but in the Translation Status page, some but not all pages are at 100%/Completed.
An example is displayed in the screen capture below.
- The key used for the translation job was duplicated in another environment.
- The environment from which the job was submitted has been cloned.
Do not duplicate these keys or install them on multiple Adobe Experience Manager Author Server instances, because this is a violation of the License Agreement.
Using the same keys on multiple Adobe Experience Manager Author Server instances will cause the Connector to behave unexpectedly, which can result in lost translation content, orphaned projects, and inaccurate translation status reports. Lionbridge Connector Support will support technical issues caused by duplicating or incorrectly installing keys only on a time and materials basis.
|1.Remove any duplicate keys or cloned environments. For detailed setup instructions, see Configuring Translation Providers and License Keys.
- If some but not all pages are at 10%/In Translation, cancel the original translation job and resubmit it.
- If some but not all pages are at 100%/Completed, ask the translation provider to redeliver the translation job.
|The Lionbridge Connector database has been shared with another environment.
The Connector requires a unique, non-shared, database for storing translations returned to the Connector. Sharing a database can result in another environment processing the returned translations into that environment.
|1. Change the database user name and password.
2. In the JDBC SQL Connection section of the Configuration page, update the Login Name and Login Password. For detailed instructions, see JDBC SQL Connection.
3. Ask the translation provider to redeliver the translation job.