Using this Guide
Purpose of this guide
This guide describes everything you need to know to install and configure the Lionbridge Connector (“Connector”) for Adobe Experience Manager. It describes the delivery package contents, system requirements, installation instructions, and configuration procedures.
Note: This guide describes using both the Adobe Experience Manager Touch-Optimized UI and the Classic UI. The terminology in this guide is for classic devices, such desktops and laptops, although it is also relevant to mobile devices, such as tablets. For detailed information about the UIs and views, as well as differences in terminology depending on device types, refer to the Adobe Experience Manager documentation, available at http://helpx.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/experience-manager.html?t2.
Recommendation: Review the user guide to fully understand the powerful features of the Connector.
Who should use this guide
This guide is intended for Adobe Experience Manager administrators and system integrators.
What you should already know
This document assumes that your company already has an installed instance of Adobe Experience Manager. It assumes that you have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and its features. If Lionbridge is your company’s translation provider, it assumes that Freeway is already set up for your company.
How to find out more about the Lionbridge Connector for Adobe Experience Manager
For information on using the Lionbridge Connector to send and receive content for translation from Adobe Experience Manager, read the Lionbridge Connector for Adobe Experience Manager User Guide.
To access all Lionbridge Connector for Adobe Experience Manager documentation:
Log into Adobe Experience Manager.
Do one of the following:
- In the Touch-Optimized UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click the Tools icon and then click Lionbridge Connector in the Adobe Experience Manager rail. (This opens the Connector in a new browser tab.)
- In the Classic UI of Adobe Experience Manager, scroll down and click Lionbridge Connector in the right pane.
- In your Web browser, navigate to /content/ctctranslation/status.html on your Adobe Experience Manager instance.
In the Lionbridge Connector rail, click Admin Tools.
- This displays the Admin Tools menu options.
- A new Web page opens, displaying links to the Lionbridge Connector for Adobe Experience Manager documentation.
This guide uses the following conventions:
|Bold||Highlights screen elements such as buttons, menu items, and fields.|
|Courier||Highlights input, file names, and paths.|
|Italics||Highlights terms for emphasis, variables, or document titles.|
|>||Indicates a menu choice. For example, Select Admin Tools > Configuration.|