Adding CData Tags to Translation Files
You can change the Use_CData setting from its default value of false to true to add CData tags to translation files, which prevents your translators from viewing double-escaped special characters, such as &.
To configure this setting:
Do one of the following to open CRXDE Lite:
- In the Touch-Optimized UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click Tools in the Adobe Experience Manager rail. Then,in the Navigation page, click CRXDE Lite.
- In the Classic UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click CRXDE Lite in the right pane.
- In your Web browser, navigate to /crx/de/index.jsp on your Adobe Experience Manager instance.
CRXDE Lite opens.
- In the Explorer pane on the left, navigate to /etc/ctctranslation/TransOptions.
- Locate the Use_CData property.
- Double-click in the Value column, and select true from the dropdown list.
- In the CRXDE Lite menu, click Save All.
The Connector will now automatically wrap every XML translation file it sends out for translation in CData tags.