Excluding Child Nodes from Translation
Before the Connector sends out content for translation, it copies over the source files to the target location. in CRXDE Lite:
You can use the TargetPageExcludedNodes property in the
etc/ctctranslation/PageOptionsnode to delete child nodes after copying from the source to the target.
You can use the TargetPagePreservedNodes property in the
etc/ctctranslation/PageOptionsnode to exclude child nodes when copying from the source to the target.
These settings are both useful if you want to exclude certain child nodes from translation while sending their parent nodes for translation.
To exclude child nodes from translation:
Do one of the following to open CRXDE Lite:
- In the Touch-Optimized UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click Tools in the Adobe Experience Manager rail. Then, in the Navigation page, click CRXDE Lite.
- In the Classic UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click CRXDE Lite in the right pane.
- In your Web browser, navigate to /crx/de/index.jsp on your Adobe Experience Manager instance.
CRXDE Lite opens.
In the Explorer pane on the left, navigate to /etc/ctctranslation/PageOptions.
Do one of the following:
- To delete child nodes after copying from the source to the target, double-click the TargetPageExcludedNodes property.
The Edit TargetPageExcludedNodes dialog box opens. Click the plus button .
- To avoid overwriting existing child nodes, when copying from the source to the target, double-click the TargetPagePreservedNodes property.
The Edit TargetPagePreservedNodes dialog box opens. Click the plus button .
In the text box, enter the name of the node to exclude.
To exclude additional nodes, click the plus button .
In the CRXDE Lite Menu, click Save All.